It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:48 pm

freezing on sgs2 

Post freezing on sgs2
hi i love the game but it freezes at random times. i will try to free up more space i did that yesterday and it seemed to delay the freezes. excellent game besides this so far great work keep it up!

Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:33 am
Site Admin

Post Re: freezing on sgs2
(I think you made this post in another topic, so just a copy paste)

I do know that some of the earlier firmware for the Samsung galaxy s2 had some sound bugs, which would crash and freeze the phone. You could try playing the game with no sound, and no music (disable it from the game's settings, not the phone's). Or you could see if there are any updates for your phone, some mobile providers do hold back updates but..

Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:10 am

i do have an system update ive held off on. i will update and let you know. i tried with volume down in settings.

Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:35 pm

ihave android 4.0.4

Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:47 pm
Site Admin

Let me know how it goes. With the settings, turn the music volume to nothing, and uncheck 'enable sounds'. That should disable all sounds.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:14 am

ok i updated the samsung software and it is working pretty much perfectly. i have played it pretty more than i have the whole time owning it. it did freeze and restart once but after that its been pretty smooth. this is the funnest game i own on my phone and i have like 30.. youre doing excellent work andthe fact that youre so involved in support makes me love it even more.

Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:24 pm
Site Admin

Awesome, sounds good.

Would also be good to get that are freeze fixed. Was that freeze you got the phone freezing or the game? If it was the game, you should get a little dialogue popup with the option to 'report the problem'. If so feel free to report it and you can say it was you, that goes straight to me.

Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:18 am

well ive never gotten that pop up so i guess its the phone. to be clear when it was happening it would freeze then the phone would restart. since iupdated that has rarely happened but when it does its the same freeze phone restart. anyway lets see some experimental types!

Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:42 pm