It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:03 pm

Found some hidden units in rusted warfare! See pics... 

Post Found some hidden units in rusted warfare! See pics...
Its been 2 weeks I am working on a mod for Rusted Warfare. The mod will replace old units textures, building textures and some more stuff.
During my modification I noticed some sprites (units/textures) which I have never seen in the game. So I thought it would be fun to tell you guys about these units before they tell you! :D
See the screenshots below for these new sprites/units.
The most interesting thing I have found is the "Blood" sprite!!!
Why? because there is no human and animal in this game, then why they are using bloog sprite? May be they are going to add some humans/dragons/animals in the next update? Who knows? :D
Other great sprites/units are:
Walls... I love walls !!!
And hey that lady bug and queen bug sprite is also crazy!
I think they will be used to extract crystals?
Lets wait for the next update!!!! ;)
To know more about this type of stuff and mods of this game, please visit my blog:
RWmodding.blogspot.com

#HappyModding

Attachments:
File comment: New units/sprites found in rusted warfare!!! ALERT!
Untitled-3.png
Untitled-3.png [ 70 KiB | Viewed 18134 times ]

Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:03 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Found some hidden units in rusted warfare! See pics...
They can be seen in the game, in some custom maps ive seen blood and bugs, and if you really payed rw, u must know that megatank is present on one of missions) and some pics are older versions of current units. Although, walls is something new.

Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:44 pm

I completed first three missions if the game so I didn't see any new unit building..... And yes I have bought the game from playstore -_-

Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:48 am
Profile WWW

killroy333 wrote:
They can be seen in the game, in some custom maps ive seen blood and bugs, and if you really payed rw, u must know that megatank is present on one of missions) and some pics are older versions of current units. Although, walls is something new.

By the way what does that bug do? And which unit or thing uses that blood sprite? And that storage?? What that storage do?

Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:50 am
Profile WWW

Download map in that topic, youll see. Blood appears when bug dies, storage is something new, although, ive seen it when ive been translating it to russian language. Maybe, luke is making space depot?)

Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:41 pm

Those look quite interesting, man. Keep me posted (timmydagianthq@gmail.com) I just might make a video about it.

Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:40 pm
Profile WWW

takki wrote:
killroy333 wrote:

By the way what does that bug do? And which unit or thing uses that blood sprite? And that storage?? What that storage do?

Hey man, no one knows what is going to happen on the next update. I have been playing this game for years now and I've learned that Luke adds new things every update. Always. I never fails. And to those of us who are on the Rusted Warfare Google+ page, we get to see the updates before the world does. So all I'm saying is just wait. Your questions will be answered eventually.

Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:44 pm
Profile WWW

TimmyDaGiant wrote:
takki wrote:
killroy333 wrote:

Hey man, no one knows what is going to happen on the next update. I have been playing this game for years now and I've learned that Luke adds new things every update. Always. I never fails. And to those of us who are on the Rusted Warfare Google+ page, we get to see the updates before the world does. So all I'm saying is just wait. Your questions will be answered eventually.

I also joined beta updates today... I hope I'll receive updates first too from now :v
and yes I will email you these new things... but currently I have stopped modding this game because it is impossible to mod a game with APK only (I don't know how to mod games with apk)... :/ I have made mods for GTA SA Android and they are great! I still make them....

Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:47 pm
Profile WWW

I've modded this game easily. Download all editor pro, and you will be able to change files. Also I've changed music and transcription

Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:59 pm

I've modded this game easily. Download all editor pro, and you will be able to change files. Also I've changed music and transcription

Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:59 pm
Site Admin

The bugs are the start of another race in the game. Will probably be used in the campaign and survival to start with.

The other units are new units still being worked on, or don't quite fit in yet or old units.

Btw I'm working allowing people to mod new units into the game, should be in the next update or the update after.

Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:03 pm

luke wrote:
The bugs are the start of another race in the game. Will probably be used in the campaign and survival to start with.

The other units are new units still being worked on, or don't quite fit in yet or old units.

Btw I'm working allowing people to mod new units into the game, should be in the next update or the update after.

take your time, and modding support is what I need! :D

Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:28 pm
Profile WWW

I hope he adds a "no blood" option if you add the blood and also make the option disable black marks on the ground that happen when things are destroyed?

Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:28 pm

WorldsHappiest wrote:
I hope he adds a "no blood" option if you add the blood and also make the option disable black marks on the ground that happen when things are destroyed?

i like the idea of disabling blood but lack marks are one of the game`s best feathure :lol:

Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:02 pm